lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

CANDI MILO: THE W.I.T.C.H BEHIND IRMA

Candi Milo enters to Jenna's aunt house. Marie Johnson hugs Candi with a big smile.She sats down, and she is wearing a nice blue tee from Juicy Couture.


W.R:Candi, Hi! Welcome to this interview.

C.M: Thanks Jenna! I am very happy to be here.


W.R: Then tell us: You have an enourmous job collecting signatures to make a pettition for a very awaited third season of the W.I.T.C.H animated series! Talk about it please.


C.M: It wasn't easy..... (Sighs). After finishing Z IS FOR ZENITH, I was like.... "Oh no!! I don't want this to end!". After all, the producers were explaining us everything about what will the show become, and then Kelly (Stables, voice of Will) comes and asks: "What about the third season?". The producers just didn't answer.


W.R: Then, what about the rumors about the third season that ROCK-N-ROLL GIRL showed up at her blog?


C.M: Oh! RNR, huh? I've chatted a bit with her at MSN. She is a little crazy W.I.T.C.H Fan! (Laughs).


W.R: Yeah.... Anyway, the rumors are just rumors, or are they real?


C.M: It depends. The production team is like divided in two teams: The ones that want to make the third season as much as I do, and the ones that go like "That was a good adventure, but I've had enough."

W.R: Dee Bradley Baker is on the ones that want going to make a third season?


C.M: Yeah! He's my best friend. He inspires me a lot!


W.R: Then let's finish this with a little question: Do you belive that your job is gonna triumph over the production team?
C.M:Of course I do! And if YOU keep helping, then I won't believe it, then it WILL happen!!!
W.R:Thanks Candi! Well, any goodbye words for the W.R fans?
C.M: Yeah! A big hug for the W.I.T.C.H Rocks team! I love you guys! And to the ones that have gave your signatures, DON'T GIVE UP!.

1 comentario:

Powerful_Layla / BaŚŚka dijo...

Hi, you have got a verry beautiful blog! I like WITCH, too (Twilight too ^^). and I want invite you to my blog -> witch-und-winx.blogspot.com or blog-basski.blog.onet.pl .
Salute :)